Here are the answers.
1. What is the best time to start my application?
- Hiring process comes all year around so suit yourself.
The schools usually hire the teachers 3-6 months before the start date.
2. Can I go anytime during the year or are there starting dates?
- You can come any time.
Some schools are hiring the teachers who can come ASAP.
The most contracts start the first day of the month. It's a year contract. ( For example, September 1st, 2019-August 30th, 2020)
3. How long does the application take from start to landing in Korea?
- If you have all required documents, it takes three weeks to arrive in Korea after applying.
so if you want to come ASAP, please prepare for your required documents in advance.
4. I would prefer to teach only elementary school students in the morning. Is it realistic that I could find private jobs?
- NO. You should apply for the public jobs.They are in the public schools in the morning/early afternoon.